First Aid Level 1 BLENDED is presented in Partnership with Pulse Point.
First aid level 1 covers all first aid essentials, and is the benchmark of first aid. It is also a company requirement for the Occupational Health and Safety act (OHSAct), FGASA, SwimSA & SCUBA diving.
The Fitness Industry requires that Fitness Professionals, such as Personal Trainers and Group Trainers have a First Aid Level 1 Certification that is valid and current.
We believe First Aid is for everyone. Every family needs someone who can assist in an unforeseen circumstance.
This course covers:
- Adult and Child CPR AED and Choking
- Emergency scene management and safety
- Wound: such as Bleeding, Burns, Shock and Vital signs
- Unconsciousness and Fainting,
- Fractures, Bandaging and Splinting
- Head & Spinal Injuries
- Impaled objects and Head to toe vital signs
- Patient history
- Basic bites & stings
- Basic Poisonings
What you will receive is a South African Level 1 manual and a Department of labour accredited First Aid certificate that is Valid for 3 years
- REPSSA CPD certificate: 12 CPDs
- 1000 Discovery miles
- CPR mouth piece, gloves and key ring pouch
You are required to have access to the internet on a computer or phone to complete the 6 hours of theory work before attending the course date.